After a long winter, let’s embrace the fresh air and vitality of Spring together on a relaxing and refreshing seaside retreat! Join Samantha Howick and Edde Sands for a rejuvenating weekend filled with yoga, meditation, and plenty of time for yourself. Just 30 minutes outside of Beirut, Edde Sands Wellness Resort offers a beautiful backdrop for deep breaths and uninterrupted “you” time.
Our retreat will begin on Friday, where you leave behind the bustle of the city and enjoy a nourishing meal before transitioning into restorative yoga postures. There, you will be guided to release deep tensions in each pose as well as assists transitioning into each new position. After which you can lie back and enjoy a Yoga Nidra session. Many past students have declared that they have never slept better. Afterwards, you can retreat to your charming room where you will rest deeply knowing that a whole weekend of nourishing practices and activities lies ahead. Throughout the weekend, you will indulge in delicious vegetarian meals that will help you to feel fresh and energized. Feel free to explore the sandy beach, one of the many pools, or read a book in one of the many secluded sites of the resort. Samantha will be offering Restorative Yoga both evenings, Flow and invigorating yoga classes in the mornings, as well as workshops on meditation and yoga philosophy if you wish to explore yoga more inwardly as well. This mini-vacation is designed to help you rest and restore completely. Our all-inclusive price includes all meals, accommodation, yoga classes and optional workshops. No prior yoga experience is necessary, as classes will be suitable for all levels. And all activities are optional should you decide, for example, that sleeping in is your yoga for the morning. Immerse yourself in yoga, nutrition and deep emotional and physical release, as we get away from it all and surround ourselves in the beauty and the energy of Fall.
Edde Sands is a luxurious Oasis by the Sea .The perfect place to provide people to reconnect with a part of themselves that may be neglected or hidden, to connect with others, or just get away and have some fun! Beautiful beach walks, indoor & outdoor pools, beautiful tropical gardens, Lebanons Paradise by the Sea!
When retreating, simplifying is important. There is a beautiful Hotel overlooking the Sea as well as many private Bungalows and suites nestled into the lush beauty and quiet of natural surroundings, allowing you to get out of the mindset of your everyday life. Beds are comfy and duvets are snuggly. Each has lots of natural light, in-room safe, satellite TV and minibar, complimentary valet parking, free Wi-Fi internet connection in all guest rooms and public areas.
• Shared room at Edde Sands Hotel and Wellness Resort ( Optional upgrades to private room or shared bungalow on the Beach are available for a supplemental price)
• All meals for the weekend: Friday dinner, Saturday all meals, Sunday breakfast and detox fruit smoothie
• Saturday & Sunday all day tea, fruit and light snacks available at our private Yoga Lounge
• 4 yoga classes, including 2 Restorative Yoga and 1 Hatha and 1 Flow Yoga class • 2 Yoga Nidra Sessions • 2 workshops: one on meditation and another on yoga philosophy, both centered around the theme of tools to reduce stress and increase vitality in daily life. You will be provided with tools you can take home with you.
• Saturday evening ritual
• Yoga mats and props
• Massage and Beauty treatments are available at our Tropical Spa or Ayurvedic Center . Pre-Booking is recommended (Not included in the price of the Retreat)
• Samantha will be available throughout the weekend to make sure your expectations are being met as well as to answer any yoga /spirituality related questions.